Pro HydraFacial is a machine, which performs hydrodermabrasion. Pro HydraFacial uses various solutions which deep clean and exfoliate, hydrate and renew the skin and offers an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, which is great for various skin conditions.
The treatment is effective for every skin type has a range of benefits over a regular facial. The Pro-HydraFacial addresses specific skin concerns, helping to detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells, extract debris and provide long lasting hydration, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With no downtime and minimal discomfort, it’s the perfect treatment to rejuvenate your face.
- Deep cleanse
- Hydrate & Nourish
- Stimulation of Collagen
- Smooths Skin
- Increase blood circulation
- Increase lymphatic flow
- Skin cell stimulation
- Skin lifting & tightening
Areas that we can treat include:
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
The Pro- Hydrafacial is made up of three steps to achieve maximum results, visible immediately after treatment:
The Pro Hydrafacial is made up of three steps to achieve maximum results, visible immediately after treatment:
Step 1 – Cleanse & Peel – A full facial cleanse with a gentle exfoliation
Step 2 – Extract & Hydrate – Using a slight suction, we can remove any dirt and debris from open pores
Step 3 – Fuse & Protect – Feed the skin with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MY CONSULTATION
During your consultation a detailed medical history will be taken, helping the medical specialist to determine whether treatment is an appropriate product/treatment for you to receive and whether it will help you achieve the results that you are looking for. This will also reduce the risk of any unwanted side effects from the treatment. During this consultation the potential risks and aftercare recommendations are discussed.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- Do not tan or use a self-tanner
- Do not use aggressive scrubs or masks
- Do not get Botox or Injectable Fillers
- Discontinue prescription strength Retin A
- You will be made comfortable on a treatment couch whilst maintaining privacy and dignity.
- Your practitioner will check through your consent forms and medical history.
- You will be then handed a mirror to discuss your requirements from the procedure.
- The treatment area will be cleansed.
CLEANING & DRESSINGS
The skin will be cleansed, and appropriate dressings or pre-treatment applied.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST FOR?
Ideally you should have a Pro HydraFacial, once every four to six weeks for optimum skin care. For certain skin conditions, a HydraFacial can be performed every one to two weeks for initial correction.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
- Anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Anyone with active cancer
- Herpetic rashes
- Inflammation of the skin on the face
- A severe form of acne
- The treatment area is more susceptible to sunburn, sun damage and hyper-pigmentation. Avoid direct sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen.
- Aggressive exfoliation, waxing and products containing acids should be avoided in the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks pre- and post-treatment.
- Avoid the use of Retin-A type products pre- and post-treatment.