SKIN BOOSTER SUNEKOS
Sunekos is a new and innovative injectable treatment that uses a patented technology, which combines Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are both crucial proteins of the skin that mainly keep it looking smooth, supple and youthful.
These proteins are drastically produced at a young age, but unfortunately, as the ageing process begins, the production vastly decreases, meaning our skin begins to lose it’s elasticity and plumpness; resulting in lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
Sunekos not only keeps the skin looking smooth, tight and plump, but it protects the skin’s dermis from ageing; meaning the results of this intradermal treatment last a long period of time, and the skin will become healthier after completion. Sunekos being the only natural product in the aesthetic industry makes it the safest, most reliable treatment in restoring the elasticity and volume of the skin.
- Lifting/Tightening effect
- Reduction in volume loss
- Reduction of wrinkle severity
- Improvement in deep skin hydration
- Improvement in skin surface hydration
- Improvement in definition
Sunekos can be carried out on a number of different areas of the body including the hands, neck, face and chest area; anywhere that requires extra collagen attention.
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
During the Sunekos procedure, several injections are made into the skin’s tissue on both sides of the face so that the natural solution is adequately distributed throughout the problem area. These injections are carried out using a fine needle and bare as little discomfort as the usual medical injection.
The Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acid mixed solution work to create trauma to the tissue so that new fibroblasts are generated which then begin the healing process; during the healing process, elastin and collagen are produced, which will continue to be the case for weeks after the procedure takes place. Although, the incredible results can be seen after the first session.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MY CONSULTATION
During your consultation a detailed medical history will be taken, helping the medical specialist to determine whether treatment is an appropriate product/treatment for you to receive and whether it will help you achieve the results that you are looking for. This will also reduce the risk of any unwanted side effects from the treatment. During this consultation the potential risks and aftercare recommendations are discussed.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- You will be made comfortable on a treatment couch whilst maintaining privacy and dignity.
- Your practitioner will check through your consent forms and medical history.
- You will be then handed a mirror to discuss your requirements from the procedure.
- The treatment area will be cleansed.
CLEANING & DRESSINGS
The skin will be cleansed, and appropriate dressings or pre-treatment applied.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST FOR?
Results last approximately 6 months, although individual results vary depending on genetics, lifestyle factors, etc.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
- Autoimmune diseases
- Inflammation of the skin
- Tendency to hypertrophic scars.
There may be some tenderness, swelling, redness and bruising around the injection site. This is normal and will subside within a few days.
- Do not massage or manipulate the treated area
- Avoid wearing make up for 12 hours after treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures such as sauna’s, steam rooms, sunbeds etc for 7 days post treatment
- Apply at least SPF 30 sunscreen post treatment
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours post treatment