TRU CRYO ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS
TRU CRYO ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS
If you suffer from Eczema, Psoriasis, or inflammatory skin conditions that you currently treat with cream or lotion then Cryotherapy is an alternative. Cryotherapy has been proven to relieve the effects of Eczema and Psoriasis, such as redness, irritation, inflammation, and soreness.
In clinic we use the World’s most Versatile Cryo- Aesthetics device, which combines the most advanced science with the best practice to deliver Cryotherapy.
Cryotherapy treatments work, using cold temperatures around 0°C to rejuvenate and tighten the skin. The pumping effect of blood system caused by the alternating of cold and warm increases the oxygen and nutrient supply to the cells stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Visibly improves appearance of eczema and psoriasis
- Improve skin texture and tone
- Redness and skin ‘puffiness’ reduced
- Repeated treatment has been linked to firmer skin and a visible improvement in skin quality, leaving it perfected and smooth to the touch
Areas that we can treat include:
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
Applying the beam of ice, targeting the part of the body you would like treated, causes your body to react to the cold temperatures in many beneficial ways.
The pressure of the jet will remove any layers of dead skin cells, the rapid cooling will help calm the irritation and with repeat treatments can lessen the appearance and redness of the affected area.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MY CONSULTATION
During your consultation a detailed medical history will be taken, helping the medical specialist to determine whether treatment is an appropriate product/treatment for you to receive and whether it will help you achieve the results that you are looking for. This will also reduce the risk of any unwanted side effects from the treatment. During this consultation the potential risks and aftercare recommendations are discussed.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- You should maintain a healthy diet and exercise plan before trying TruCryo.
- You’ll need to avoid anti-inflammatories such as aspirin before the procedure.
- We’ll weigh you and take a few photos before starting the treatment.
After the practitioner has reviewed your consent and medical history you’ll talk through the areas that you would like to treat and a treatment plan devised together.
The practitioner will use a combination of cold sprays and ice massagers to tighten and tone your skin. The stream of cold Co2 enhances exfoliation of dead cells on the surface of the skin, exposing the healthy, more radiant skin underneath. The process works to contract the skin, accelerating microcirculation and therefore promoting oxygen rich blood to the dermis and epidermis, which in turn stimulates the production of collagen, the protein that gives your skin its strength and structure.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST FOR?
The Cryotherapy effects are not permanent as everyone is different, however to maximise results we recommend a course of treatments once or twice a week. The treatment times are very short allowing you to get on with your day.
This treatment plan will cumulatively effect and help to maintain a higher production of collagen and elastin.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
- Anyone with cold-induced conditions such as cryoglobulinemia and cold urticaria
- Treatment areas with severe varicose veins
- Dermatitis/ eczema present at treatment site
- Infection at treatment site
- Anyone with active cancer
- Typically, there is minimal discomfort an recovery time after TruCryo fat sculpting. Most clients are able to return to their daily routine immediately after the procedure.
- Many clients have minimal discomfort following the procedure however the following may be experienced in some cases; deep itching, tingling, tenderness to touch, pain in the treated area, aching or soreness.
- Apply heating pads and/or cool pads to treatment area (20 minutes on then 20 minutes off)
- Drink at least 2 litres of water post treatment to aid lymphatic drainage.