TRU CRYO FAT SCULPT
TRU CRYO FAT SCULPT
In clinic we use the World’s most Versatile Cryo- Aesthetics device, which combines the most advanced science with the best practice to sculpt the body and permanently remove those stubborn areas of fat. Cryolipolysis, commonly referred to as fat freezing, is a nonsurgical fat reduction procedure that uses cold temperature to reduce fat deposits in certain areas of the body
TruCryo cools a targeted area of the body to 4ºC using carbon dioxide to stimulate a natural body response. This is called Thermal Shock. The body’s response to rapid cooling causes:
- An immediate increase in the flow of oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to the area.
- An increase in hormones such norepinephrine and neurotransmitters such as beta-dopamine.
- Improved lymphatic drainage, promoting a localised removal of toxins and dead fat cells.
- Lose inches in a single treatment
- Permanently destroys fat cells
- Increases browning of Edipose tissue which ramps up the metabolism that burns fat
- Accelerates microcirculation, which supports better oxygenation of derma cells and encourages collagen production for healthier skin.
- Removes dead skin to stimulate new smoother skin growth
- Causes vasoconstriction and dilation of blood vessels to flush toxins and impurities away
- Increases dopamine which boosts metabolism and energy levels
Areas that we can treat include:
- Stomach and Abdomen.
- Love Handles and Flanks.
- Back Bulge and Bra Area.
- Under Buttocks
- Double Chin Under the Neck.
- Male Chest
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
Applying the beam of ice, targeting the part of the body you would like treated, causes your body to react to the cold temperatures in many beneficial ways.
This technique works by reducing the temperature of the fat cells to between +5°C and -4°C, causing a controlled thermal shock to the targeted area.
Fat removal procedures are mostly used in cosmetic surgery to remove unwanted adipose tissue (fat). The optimum temperature for fat cell death is actually just above freezing. The threshold for damage to your skin and other tissues is much lower than the machine will ever reach, ensuring skin safety. Fat is more temperature sensitive than your skin; fat goes through the cell death process before your skin does.
We use a device to extract heat from your fat tissues by applying cold, but not freezing, temperatures to your skin. The temperature of your skin is continuously monitored for safety. Fat cells are never frozen, but rather chilled to the point of triggering fat cell death. Once the fat cells have been destroyed, they gradually break down and are removed by the liver.
In your body you have White fat and Brown fat. Another benefit to cryo sculpting is that it can change white fat (stubborn fat) to brown fat (metabolises quicker). The purpose of brown fat is to burn calories in order to generate heat. That’s why brown fat is often referred to as the “good” fat, since it helps us burn, not store, calories.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MY CONSULTATION
During your consultation a detailed medical history will be taken, helping the medical specialist to determine whether treatment is an appropriate product/treatment for you to receive and whether it will help you achieve the results that you are looking for. This will also reduce the risk of any unwanted side effects from the treatment. During this consultation the potential risks and aftercare recommendations are discussed.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- You should maintain a healthy diet and exercise plan before trying TruCryo.
- You’ll need to avoid anti-inflammatories such as aspirin before the procedure.
- We’ll weigh you and take a few photos before starting the treatment.
After the practitioner has reviewed your consent and medical history you’ll talk through the areas that you would like to treat and a treatment plan devised together.
- The area will then be cleaned and dried to remove any creams etc.
- The areas to be treated will then be sprayed using the TruCryo machine in 90 second blasts.
- All desired areas are covered evenly and thoroughly to ensure that thermal shock is reached.
- The practitioner will then wait 5 minutes so that the body can regain normal temperature.
- A 5 minute lymphatic massage was applied to flush out the deceased fat cells through the lymphatic system.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST FOR?
TruCryo destroys fat cells, and those particular cells will not return.
Destroying existing fat cells will not prevent new fat cells from appearing. Hence, why a healthy lifestyle is vital to preserve the results of TruCryo. A person who does not exercise or who eats an unhealthy diet may soon see the fat return.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
- Anyone with cold-induced conditions such as cryoglobulinemia and cold urticaria
- Treatment areas with severe varicose veins
- Dermatitis/ eczema present at treatment site
- Infection at treatment site
- Anyone with active cancer
- Typically, there is minimal discomfort an recovery time after TruCryo fat sculpting. Most clients are able to return to their daily routine immediately after the procedure.
- Many clients have minimal discomfort following the procedure however the following may be experienced in some cases; deep itching, tingling, tenderness to touch, pain in the treated area, aching or soreness.
- Apply compression garments to the treatment area
- Apply heating pads and/or cool pads to treatment area (20 minutes on then 20 minutes off)